My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Well, I'm Ingemar... and unless specified, most of the content on the TOMKYOU blog will be about an orange catman. The profile and the INGEMAR blog will be exclusively about me, the non-catman.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I doubt Utawarerumono races mimic their base animal

Unless of course, the creator wanted to be REALLY creative in this series.

Case in point: Kuuya and friends are bunny people. Bunnies are cute right?

THEY ALSO EAT THEIR OWN SHIT.

I could only imagine Kuuya inviting Hakuoro to some state dinner and seeing Hakuoro's face turn purple upon viewing (and smelling) the appetizers.

I don't see random males sniffing females asses, the wing people laying eggs or Karura using a scratching post. So I don't think I have to worry in this regard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home