My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Well, I'm Ingemar... and unless specified, most of the content on the TOMKYOU blog will be about an orange catman. The profile and the INGEMAR blog will be exclusively about me, the non-catman.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Religion of Peace...

...my ass.

I'm not only pissed about how this will affect my travel plans in the near future. Muslims need to realize that their shit can only take them so far in countries where they are minorities. "Moderate" Muslims need to realize that they can't enjoy the fruits of the Western world while apologizing for their bretheren.

Screw this PC-bullshit. I'm not like the pussies of this country. If any harm is done to my family or friends, violence will be meted out in kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home