My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Well, I'm Ingemar... and unless specified, most of the content on the TOMKYOU blog will be about an orange catman. The profile and the INGEMAR blog will be exclusively about me, the non-catman.

Friday, June 02, 2006

What ruined Fate/Stay Night for me

....was that I thoroughly spoiled myself. When the anime makers said they would be making a totally new plot for the anime, I didn't expect it to be a minor digression that would make nods toward the other plot lines and go back to the same train wreck that they were riding.

Had I not spoiled myself, I would not be so upset at all the crap they are leaving out. Then again, I may have quit the series altogether by episode 15 because of the BIG F*CKING DRAGON storyline.

I won't make the same mistake watching Utawarerumono. Actually, I think I did--a spoiler mentioned that Hakuoro is supposed to be the final boss. But since I already came to a similar conclusion myself (right from the FIRST EPISODE), I don't think it's really a spoiler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home