My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Well, I'm Ingemar... and unless specified, most of the content on the TOMKYOU blog will be about an orange catman. The profile and the INGEMAR blog will be exclusively about me, the non-catman.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

End of School Angst

Not quite there yet, really. This must be the third summer in a row to scramble for a job before I pass through the summer jobless and lazy. Let's check my history:

2004: I applied at stores and fast food joints everywhere with no success. The week before school I was hired for a graveyard shift at Vons. Didn't last a week.

2005: Applied to MANY lab positions at school, all with no success. McDonald's hired me (but those idiots will hire anyone). It wasn't walking distance, but I couldn't complain. I think they must hate me for working there less than three whole months.

2006: Applied to TSA and failed. Currently applying to UPS. Applying to EVEN MORE GODDAMN LAB POSITIONS via Port Triton. Why do I keep using Port Triton? That fucking website is as useful as a third nipple on a man.

I don't want to do Med/Dent/Doctor school because of the debt I will inevitably occur. If X more years of school means desperately trying to find low-paying jobs and shove them into an unrealistic schedule, I want no damn part in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home